They say that 2013 was the year of French Bulldogs. I wish someone had informed me of this so I had a rationale to go and get one. However, here and now in 2014, French Bulldogs are still in and just as cute as ever. Those big ears, that serious yet incredibly cute face, and their wide little stance are a combination of attributes that make for a timeless appeal.
If you’re thinking about getting one of these great little companions, here are a few facts about them to help you with your decision:
- They require little exercise to stay at a healthy weight, and make great apartment dogs.
- Stubbornness is a trait of most bully breeds. French Bulldogs are no exception.
- Barking is not a preferred habit of French Bulldogs. They are generally reserved, vocally.
- These lovers thrive on human companionship. Make sure that you have the time required to give your Frenchie a healthy dose of hugs and kisses.
- Drooling and flatulence are common with this breed. For some people, this can be endearing. For others, not so much.
And last but not least, here are some incredibly cute French Bulldogs to further ‘help’ you with your decision:
1/ The Harry Potter
2/ Who Can Resist Those Ears?
3/ You Know You Want To Give Him A Push
5/ Chillin’ In The Pool
6/ Three Times The Cute
7/ They’re Even Cuter Upside Down
8/ What Are You Looking At?
9/ Beautiful Blue Eyes On This Frenchie
10/ Professional Frenchie
Share these French Bulldogs with someone who needs a smile. 🙂